Team Fight Tactics Patch 10.11 is already up on the PBE server for the testing with new buffs, nerfs, adjustments, Volibear’s overhaul. No huge change has been seen in the patch notes. There are just a few buffs and nerfs along with a couple of tweaks to the Chrono unit that has been included in the next update.
Full Team Fight Tactics Update 10.11 Patch Notes has been also released so you can learn more about the update.
Team Fight Tactics Update 10.11 Patch Notes
Graves – nerfed
- Duration of ability’s blind effect decreased to 2/3/5 seconds from 3/4/5 seconds
Lucian – buffed
- Damage dealt by ability increased to 150/255/375 from 150/200/325
Jarvan IV – changed
- Ability’s attack speed changed to 65/75/85% from 50/75/100%
Ziggs – changed
- Damage dealt by ability changed to 300/400/550 from 300/400/700
- Note: This change has already been hotfixed to the live game
Blitzcrank – nerfed
- Damage dealt by ability decreased to 200/350/850 from 250/400/900
Caitlyn – changed
- Damage dealt by ability changed to 750/1500/2250 from 750/1500/3000
Lots of damage changes have been made which can improve the overall gaming experience for the users.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.11 ITEM BALANCE CHANGES
Chrono – buffed
- Attack speed cooldown (4 units) decreased to 3.5 seconds from 4 seconds
- Attack speed cooldown (6 units) decreased to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds